Fees vary depending on the tour/workshop. Typically the fee includes the tour/workshop only. Lodging and meals are each participant’s responsibility as is transportation to and from the tour/workshop.
Payments are accepted via credit card (Visa/MasterCard).
For tours/workshops with fees less than $200, the total feel is due upon registration. For all others a $200 deposit is due with your application, not later than the registration deadline date for that tour/workshop. no registrations can be reserved without a deposit. This $200 fee will be processed immediately after you click on the “Register” button on the bottom of the Registration Page, confirming your registration and credit card information.
- Any balance is due NLT 60 days prior to the tour/workshop and will be automatically charged to your credit card at that time. I will send you a courtesy notice when we process the balance, to remind you that the charge will be appearing on your credit card statement.
Refunds will be made as follows:
- In the unlikely event that Tom Dwyer/Natural Images has to cancel the photo tour/workshop for any reason, a full refund will be made to all participants, or the participant(s) may elect to have any amount paid credited to another tour/workshop.
- A full refund, less a $50 cancellation fee, will be made for cancellations made 90 or more days prior to photo tour/workshop start date. Such cancellations must be made in writing and the date the written cancellation is receive via e-mail or postmarked in the case of a mailed cancellation, will determine the cancellation date..
- 80% of total tour/workshop fee (less the cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is received in writing 60-89 days prior to tour/workshop start date unless a replacement participant can be found, in which case the policy in #2 above, will apply.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations 59 or fewer days prior to photo workshop start date unless a suitable replacement participant can be found, in which case, in which case the policy in #3 above will apply.